Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

October is upon us!



Still loving my mixer (awesome bday gift) so another baking day it will be. Decided to give a recipe out of my "mixer bible" that came with my Kitchen Aid Mixer a try.... Peanut Butter Cookies!

2 1/2 cups flour
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup lightly packed brown sugar
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter (crunchy or creamy) --I used creamy
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla

Baked at 350 for 10-12mins, I have a propane stove so always takes less time than directed :)   I actually liked these!  I don't know what it is about peanut butter cookies (by themself, love my peanut butter temptations) that I just can't seem to do properly they always end up rock hard and not very good, these were good.
                                                                 




No comments:

Post a Comment